Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Its my birthday


42 minute ago it was my birthday. It was supposed to be a great day as everything was planned initially but then destroyed as those plans crashed together. Well..It'd been sometime that I have not been writing any post for my blog. Out of the sudden, I felt like writing my blog. It was quite a happy day and a moment ago I was crying as plan are all ruined but currently felt that it was just okay. We went out to Midvalley for shopping and we just shop until our legs tired. It'd been quite a long time we never shop like this and spent so much $$. I was kinda contented having him by my side. Well.. sometimes I do think whether am I selfish? I just hoped that he will be by my side all the times but in the same time I want to stay with my family too. But I ain't sure whether I had been considering about his feelings. I ain't sure whether what my family felt about me. I was trying to be myself but being myself making me felt that I was selfish and hard to make decision. People asked me to be happy and don't think so much. But there is one thing known as dilemma where you are unsure of which way you do will be better and won't hurt other people's feeling. Perhaps this is the stage of growing up and staying more mature. To be honest, being an adult is absolutely not as good as you thought. There is a lot to consider. Well, I prefer being teenager again. 

Just forget about what that makes things unhappy.  I would like to thank all of them who celebrated my birthday tonight. I was kinda happy and thanks so much what you all done. You know who you are, Thanks so much. Thanks for accompanying me and giving me so much of your time. Forgive me and sacrifice for me. Thanks for the effort. Its the little that counts. ILY.
Thanks for the gift my family and red packets. Thanks for everything. I just loved what you all did for me but just I needs some time to get things back to one. I thought I could fix things up but actually it was so hard. 

Well, I just realized that I have not even snap a photo with my family on my birthday. Hope that I will remember tomorrow.






Not that I am not willing to stay or what but I just can't stop to get myself out of such situation. Whenever I closed my eyes and tried to forget but things come back again. Honestly, I wants to get things to be happier than ever but it seems like I can't. I can't make my heart to feel even a little better. Not even a second. But it is slowly recovering.
PS. Today is the release of Pokemon Go where everyone play all around. And yet we had dinner with relatives and after that we brought my cousins and brother go and seek for Pokemons in DPC. While hunting for Pokemon, we saw a lot of people playing on the road.  Kinda famous nowadays.
Some words from the birthday girl Leo Baby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment