Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

I will change. I promise.

Lately, I don't understand what exactly I need in my life and I am somehow lost sense of directions. I do not understand where am I suppose to go and how to overcome with my problems. I am facing so much problems with him lately. I started to lost myself and having serious empty hearts and minds. When I lost sense of direction, I met with this book of happiness in MPH bookstore. I was inspired by this book titled "Seven Steps to Lasting Happiness" by Robin Sharma. This book was amazingly open up my mind and get to understand more about life.

The first thing that discuss in this book is to discover yourself. After reading this chapter, I have no idea who am I, what I want in my life and how will I lead my life. This personal mission is so hard for me to set and achieve them. I really no idea. To discover about yourself is totally something that is hard to do and you really needs lots of experiences and time to think about what you actually wants. Never gets influenced by others cause it will not be one that you needed. I am never a positive thinker. I don know why but I really want to try to learn to be positive. I do hope that I am still belongs to you. If still continuing like this, I will never success in life. 

I will change, I promise.
I m so sorry for hurting you........


No comments:

Post a Comment